While we are all still pausing to rest and enjoy this sacred time at home, we will continue to hold our Sunday gatherings using Free Conference Call. We encourage you to stay home and take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Throughout this time, we will remain in contact with you, and ask you to remain in contact with us. To that end, we’ll have a conference call phone line we’ll be using. That line is 712-770-4932. Passcode: 696361#
- Sundays, we offer a mini-service by phone. This is a conference call, in which you can join with others from our community. The duration is no more than 20 minutes. It includes a prayer and a brief message of inspiration. Following the service, we keep this line open and a discussion on the theme of the day. This conference call begins at 10 a.m. on Sundays. Please plan on arriving earlier. Use this phone number and, when prompted, the passcode. After the date of each service, you can call to listen to the playback. Call 712-770-4932. Passcode: 696361#
- Twice each day, Unity Valley Church will be hosting a group prayer session on all matters unfolding in the world today, associated with the coronavirus matters. These calls will occur at 8:30 a.m. and noon, weekdays, Monday-Friday. Again, this will be at the same number above.
- We will continue to stay in touch with you with additional updates, and with phone calls to check in with you.
- Should you contract COVID-19, please let us know. We’d like to offer whatever spiritual care and support that we can. Y
- While the church facilities and events will be closed, we will continue to incur expenses to be covered. Please continue to offer donations by mail to 140 N. Buena Vista St., Hemet, CA 92543, or through our website. Every bit helps.
- Watch for updates we’ll provide you. These will include topics we believe will be useful to you, related to the church, and beyond.
Prayerfully, may you accept God’s loving Presence working in and through you, that you may know what to do, moment by moment. You are never alone.
Infinite peace and blessings to you.